Friday, October 15, 2010

Rocky Horror on Glee?!

YES! It is happening everybody. Glee will be having an entire episode dedicated to The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Now for those of you who have never seen this wonderful 1975 Tim Curry movie, it is a must see! It was very popular during the 80's and people would actually interact with the movie at a theater. You would really have to look it up to see how was because I don't think that I could ever explain what happened, especially since I never took part in it since I wasn't even living yet. If you are young and your parents were alive in the 80's, ask them. They should know :).

I have loved RHPS ever since I was introduced to it my freshman year of high school. I was in the marching band and the clarinet section that I was in had a tradition where they watched RHPS at the first clarinet dinner. At first, I had no idea what was going on at all. And then The Time Warp came on and everybody at the dinner jumped up and started doing the dance. Eventually I joined in after realizing that the song tells you what to do. Ever since that night, I have always like the show. One night, I told my parents about it like they had never heard of it before and they were so shocked that I had seen it because it was also one of their favorite movies.

After that happened, I convinced my parents to buy me the movie. However, they ended up just buying the movie for themselves. Little do they know that I brought the movie with me to school this year. Hopefully they don't read this post and ask for it back. :)

But anyways, the RHPS episode is on October 26th and I think that it will be a must see, just like the original movie! Here is the current preview...Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment