Sunday, October 24, 2010

All-Time Favorite Housewives

For those of us who watch all of the Real Housewives, we have our favorite housewives. I thought I would do something different on my blog.

I want to start off by saying what makes a good character on the Real Housewives. My favorites all have things in common such as, the free will to speak their minds, a good sense of humor, and having famous "one-liners."

Caroline Manzo
Caroline Manzo stars on the Real Housewives of New Jersey and is 48 years old and currently married with three children. I like Caroline because she would do anything and everything for her family. Caroline is constantly defending her two sisters who are also on the show. Sometimes when she talks she sounds like she is in the mafia, but that is what makes Caroline a like-able character. She is different from the other women because she is not completely consumed about what she looks like, this woman is not selfish in the least bit.

Famous Caroline one-liners:

- “Let me tell you something about my family, we are thick as thieves and we protect each other to the end"
- "You have something to say, say it to me"

Bethenny Frankel
Bethenny Frankel is definitely a fan favorite on the Real Housewives of New York. She is 39 and currently married with a newborn baby. Bethenny is one of my favorites because she is not afraid to tell it like it is. She is always entertaining to watch and is very witty. I love her interviews on the show because she is constantly cracking jokes. If one of the other housewives are getting on her nerves, you can always count on Bethenny to set them straight.

Famous Bethenny one-liners:

- "Tell him he's in the midst of a deep homosexual panic"
- "Holy inappropriateness"

Nene Leakes
Nene Leakes is my favorite housewife of all-time. She is by far the funniest housewife that Bravo TV has ever casted. She is a divorced 43 year old single-parent to her one son, Brycen. I love Nene because she is so up-front about everything. She will get in anyone's face and tell them how she feels. Nene has the best personality and sense of humor. Nene Leakes cracks the most jokes about fellow castmate Kim Zolciak.

Famous Nene one-liners:
- "Close your legs to married men"
- "Is your wig squeezing your brain too tight, heifer?"

- "That's a dirty, low-down monkey with a wig on"






No comments:

Post a Comment