Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kim's newest single

As if we need to hear another auto-tuned song by Kim Zolciak, she has a new single out.

Kim's new song is called "Google me," this song is a pathetic cry for attention. This woman will do anything for more fame, so what better way then to have a song telling people to "google her." Kim, I do not know why you would want people "googling" you, all they will read is how you wear fake looking wigs, you have had multiple failed breast surgeries, your newly a bi-sexual, and you date married men. It is a good thing that there is so much positive press about you Kim..

I encourage everyone to watch the video I posted, it really shows how Kim Zolciak cannot sing at all. The entire song is edited with effects to try and make up for Kim's terrible voice. I personally like Kim's first single better, "Tardy for the Party."

No comments:

Post a Comment