Thursday, November 18, 2010

True Blood Mansion Up For Sale


This mansion is up for sale. If you want a the home has been "hired" out for several movies and TV shows, most notably HBO's "True Blood" vampire series, as well as the wedding scene in the Adam Sandler comedy "Funny People," and the comedy "I Love You, Man," featuring Paul Rudd. Then this is the house for you. But only if you can fork over the astonishing 35 million dollars.

The three-story home contains 12,045 sq ft of space, including 4 bedrooms and 8.5 baths. Other amenities include a screening room, gym, and tennis courts. In addition, there is a guesthouse, two maid’s quarters, loggias, expansive decks, and beautiful landscaping.


In my opinion 35 million dollars for a house is a crazy amount of money. I don’t know if I think this just because I don’t have anywhere close to that amount of money in the bank. But I think it is ridiculous. I would definitely live in this house for the wonderful view of the ocean.



No comments:

Post a Comment