Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mini Gleeks!?



So today, I was just looking around trying to find a video of last night's episode of Dancing with the Stars when I stumbled upon possibly the cutest thing ever! In tonight's episode of Glee, there is a part where Mr. Schuester is feeling sick and has hallucinations of the glee club members as little kids. And somehow, the producers found mini-me's of every kid in glee! It is kind of crazy how much they look like their adult counterparts.

My favorite part is when Heather Morris (Brittany) is explaining how the girl that plays Amber couldn't say her lines right because she was so nervous. It was so adorable. I also love when the little Puck kisses his 'biceps' and says "These guns are fully loaded." Another thing that I thought was actually pretty funny was when the little Brittany asks what the WMHS means on her cheerleading uniform. It seemed like something that the actually Brittany would ask during the show.

I guess I really just liked everything about this precious little sneak peak into tonight's episode. I can't wait to see the entire episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment