Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lea Michele Guest Appears on Conan's New Show

On the premiere episode of Conan O'Brien's new show, Conan, Lea Michele makes an appearance as one of the guests that Conan interviews. The show was a huge hit and received 4.2 million viewers. Welcome back, Coco!!

In the interview, the two talk about how Lea started in the business. She talks about a time when her father told her that she couldn't sing. I bet he is eating his words now that her career has taken off.

Conan also brings up the controversial GQ photo shoot. Lea states, "I don't think we ever thought it would be as big of a deal as it became...We were just having fun and obviously never intended to upset of offend anybody."

Also on the show was actor Seth Rogan and musical guest, Jack White. Conan and Jack actually did a song together featuring them both on guitar and vocals. I thought that it was quite interesting and wasn't expecting Conan's singing voice to sound like it did. It kinda threw me off for a second.

Overall, I thought that the premiere episode was hilarious as I was laughing a majority of the time. I used to watch Conan, when he was still on NBC, all of the time and I really missed him when he got kicked off the network. I'm extremely happy that he is back on television and can't wait to watch his show every night...once I get my TV in my dorm room that is.

Conan airs weekdays on TBS at 11:00 pm E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment