Sunday, November 14, 2010

Simon Van Kempen's sexual orientation?

People everywhere ask, "Is Simon gay?" and the answer to that question is.. well we are not exactly sure.

Simon Van Kempen is currently married to The Real Housewives of New York star, Alex McCord. Together they have two children named Francois and Johan. I feel sorry for those kids, they will be made fun of at school for ridiculous names like those.

I remember watching Simon on the show for the first time, he was wearing these dull peach colored shorts with bright pink loafers. I thought to myself.. what is this man wearing? Later in the episode, the couple went shopping at some expensive store in the Hamptons. Simon was selecting crazy outfits for his wife to try on and was rating them 1-10. He then tried some crazy clothes on himself. It seemed to me that Simon enjoyed shopping a little too much and he seemed very into himself.

One episode it was fashion week in New York, and Alex is invited to one of the shows.
“Is it a good designer that I’m going to know of?” asks Simon. She replies that it’s Pamella Roland. He responds with an “eww, OMG” face. Later, he says to the camera, “Just because I like clothes doesn’t mean I’m gay.” Simon is right, just because a man is obsessed with clothes does not make him gay but it does make him extremely metro-sexual and extremely questionable.

Simon coming out of the closet and saying he was gay would make for a great season finale.

1 comment:

  1. In the picture did he steal the pants from loverboy?
    His clothes are so odd, Last black moo-moo he worn, Made me think LUKE, I AM YOUR FATHER.
    from star wars
    There children behave like they was raise by Tarzan, and they wrote a children book
    Simon got a show coming out Why?
    He dry as sand, not well like, dress like a cult member

    ReplyDelete