Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Saw 3D BOOOOOOOOOms!!

What made this Halloween unforgettable?? Well, sure the parties, the costumes, and the candy were great!! - but what else?? The seventh and supposively "last" Saw movie came out this last Halloween weekend! Not only was it the seventh and "last" Saw movie, it is out on 3D, which makes it that much more exciting.


Here's a preview of the #1 hit movie this weekend!!




With the addition of the last Saw movie, that will be seven total movies in the Saw series. According to ABC News, Saw 3D debuted on Halloween with $24.2 million dollars! Personally, I haven't seen any of the Saw movies until just a few days ago. Some of my friends made me watch the first Saw and want me to watch the rest, so we can all watch Saw 3D. I think I avoided watching any of the Saw movies before because I thought it was all gorey and that's all it was. On the contrary; however, I thought the first one had a thrilling and twisted plot. I actually thought it was a pretty good movie, and I loved how they purposely made the whole plot so mysterious. I mean you didn't know who the killer was, and they purposely made it the most unexpected person! It was really suspenseful to watch. Not to mention, the story line was pretty clever. I thought so...I mean the killer never really killed anyone - he made certain people (that he thought did bad stuff) play a game where one of them would pretty much have to kill the other or vice versa in order to survive themselves. Ultimately, by doing this, the killer would be teaching them a lesson. I thought it was quite interesting because there's no way you can really justify what the killer was doing, but many of the victims of his "games" did actually learn their lessons. For example, the drugee girl who escaped said she learned her lesson and realized that it was a privelege for her to be alive.

Alright enough about my own personal Saw experience. I have heard many mixed reviews about Saw 3D. However, for the most part, I heard that the 3D makes the movie pretty cool and fun to watch. Some said it made their head hurt, and few even said that the 3D was unnecessary. I also heard many people say it was by far the most gorey Saw movie of all of them, so that's gross. Despite what everyone says though, I think that people should make their own decisions and opinions to see a movie based on what they thought of the previews or trailers or whatever...not by what other people are telling them. I've experienced many instances where someone has told me a movie was bad and I ended up loving it or vice versa. I mean everyone has their own taste in movies and it varies from person to person, so I'm going to see Saw 3D no matter what anyone says!

No comments:

Post a Comment