Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bill Clinton to Appear in Hangover 2


I'm sure by now the whole world has seen the infamous movie: The Hangover. I honestly don't know a single person that has watched this movie and not liked it. Every person I know that has seen it loves the movie. Personally, I've seen it at least 12 times and it never gets old for me. To be honest, it'll never be as funny as the first time I saw it in the theater, but it is seriously still so funny everytime I watch it. Every time I find out someone hasn't seen it, I make them watch it and they end up loving it just as much as everyone else.

Moving on to the main point of this post...our beloved movie is going to have a sequel!! Not only that, but Bill Clinton is going to have a cameo appearance in it! According to People magazine, former U.S. president Bill Clinton was in the capital city of Thailand over the weekend shooting the brief cameo for the movie. The Hangover 2 is scheduled to hit movie theaters on May 26, 2011. I am sure everyone else is just as excited as I am to see it. As funny as the first one is, I'm sure we might have high standards for it. Nevertheless, I think it'll be funny.

Interestingly, Mel Gibson was also supposed to have a cameo appearance in this movie. As many of you might remember in the first Hangover movie, Mike Tyson surprised us all in his cameo appearance. Well, Mel Gibson was supposed to fill that same role in Hangover 2. However, due to all the drama with him and his wife, they dropped him from the movie. All the allegations about him abusing his wife and all those tapes that have been played all over the news in the recent months definately didn't help him at all. Who better to replace him than another actor who happens to be his friend right? Apparently, Liam Neeson has replaced Mel Gibson in the movie with no hard feelings between them. According to USA Today, Liam was unaware of the fact that he was replacing fellow friend and actor Mel Gibson. Additionally, when he found out, the first thing he did was called up Mel and cleared things up to make sure there were no hard feelings. Sources from Us magazine confirm that Liam told Access Hollywood -
"I spoke to Mel about it...we're all cool."

Here's a video showing cast members from the first Hangover movie talking to Hollyscoop about the sequel and the possibility of another surprise guest star!



In case you didn't watch the video, Sources also say a possibility of Tiger Woods to have a cameo appearance in what might be the most anticipated movie of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment