Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Glee Episode 2: Sneak Peak

So tonight is the second episode of season 2 of Glee and tonight is the Britney episode! Like many other girls my age, Britney Spears was a huge deal when I was growing up. I had so many posters of her in my room and had all of her CD’s. So to say that I am excited for this episode could possibly be an understatement. Here’s a sneak peak at tonight’s episode.





Also, I was watching last week’s episode with my friend who had missed it on Tuesday night. While I was watching, I realized that the girls in Glee must have had some dance lessons over the summer or something finally clicked inside of them. All of the girls seemed to be able to move much better and freely, especially when they performed “Empire State of Mind” by Jay-Z and Alicia Keys. I think that they look less awkward and more comfortable with the moves that they are performing.

No comments:

Post a Comment